Friday, July 30, 2010

AU2010 - Jimmy’s Recipe

Sporting a new logo at their newly opened branch in World Square, …

 

 

… Jimmy’s Recipe gave me an impression that their logo was inspired by Delifrance’s wheat leave, with an addition of a bowl.

 

 

As for the interior, I can’t help but to think that the colour scheme just looks like a copy of Secret Recipe.

 

 

Although they claimed to serve the best Laksa in Sydney, during this visit, we only tried their Ipoh Hor Fun …

 

 

… and Penang Har Mee.

 

 

So, you may ask, do they really serve the best Curry Laksa or Asam Laksa in Sydney? I suppose, that’s a hard question because so far, I have only tried their Asam Laksa (see previous post). Maybe I will give their Curry Laksa a try next time?

 

Photo credits: Chrys


Jimmy's Recipe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails