Friday, July 2, 2010

AU2010 - Naggy’s Cafe and Espresso Bar

When reading reviews online, most patrons would reckon that Naggy’s is the best cafe in Glebe. So, I guess it’s a place not to be missed when in Glebe.

 

 

I was surprised that the shop does not have a proper signboard. All we saw was a small banner saying that they are now open for dinner and a few A4-sized newspaper cuttings.

 

 

As we walked into the cafe, we were greeted by its highly contrasted old English and Victorian kind of interior, which on one side, is pure white, and on the other, total red. I particularly liked the designs of the street lamps hanging on the white side.

 

 

Anyway, after going through the menu, …

 

 

… we decided to order the French Toast with Citrus Butter and Berry Compote from their All Day Breakfast menu …

 

 

… and the Mediterranean Vegetable Lasagne with Crisp Salad from their Specials menu.

 

 

Overall, I thought the service was great and the food was nice, although I reckon that the French toast might taste better if served with pineapple and vakalolo sauce. I can’t really comment on whether it’s the best cafe in Glebe (since I have not tried each and every cafe there), but I am sure that I will be back to Naggy’s again.


Naggy's Cafe & Espresso Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails