Saturday, June 4, 2011

US2011 - Chinatown Express

A review that reads “I can’t believe I am giving a Chinese restaurant in D.C. Five Stars, …” caught my attention while walking around Chinatown.

 

 

And since it was almost dinner time, I decided to check out Chinatown Express.

 

 

Although sounding more like a train or bus service, Chinatown Express is a small Chinese restaurant specializing in home-made noodles, dumplings and steamed buns.

 

 

Thus, I went for their “Fresh Noodles made on the Spot with Noodles in Soup and Chicken”.

 

 

While I wouldn’t give Chinatown Express Five Stars for the taste, like most customers, I would probably rate them Five Stars for the value!!

 

 

Chinatown Express
746, 6th Street NW, Washington, DC 20001, USA.
+1 202 638 0425

Chinatown Express on Urbanspoon
China Town Express on Foodio54

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails